Recommended for overhead lifting applications, the 100 Alloy Chain is proof loaded at 2 times Working Load Limit. The minimum Ultimate Load is 4 times the Working Load Limit.
Spectrum 10 Alloy Chain
- Alloy Steel
- Heat Treated
- 25% stronger than Grade 80 Alloy Chain
- Permanently embossed with CG (Crosby Group) and 10 (Grade).
- Finish – Black Thermadep Coating.
- Proof Tested at 2 times the Working Load Limit with certification.
- Standard container – fiber drum
A-1337 – LOK-A-LOY® 10 Alloy Connecting Link
- Suitable for use with both Grade 80 and Grade 100 chain.
- Individually Proof Tested at 2-1/2 times Working Load Limit with certification.
- Locking system that provides for simple assembly and disassembly – no special tools
- 25% stronger than Grade 80.
- Meets ASTM A-952-96 standards for Grade 100 chain fittings.
- Forged Alloy Steel – Quenched and Tempered.