Important Safety Information – Read and Follow Inspection/Maintenance Safety
- Always inspect socket, wedge, and pin before using.
- Do not use parts showing cracks.
- Do not use modified or substitute parts.
- Repair minor nicks or gouges to socket or pin by lightly grinding until surfaces are smooth. Do not reduce the original dimension by more than 10%. Do not repair by welding.
- Inspect permanent assemblies annually, or more often in severe operating conditions.
- Do not mix and match wedges or pins between models or sizes.
- Always select the proper wedge and socket for the wire rope