Skip to content
Grade 80 Alloy Eye Hooks
Crosby S-320AN Eye Hoist Hooks
- Forged Alloy Steel – Quenched and Tempered.
- It can be proof tested to 2-1/2 times the Working Load Limit (4:1).
- Each hook has a Product Identification Code (PIC) for material traceability, along with the size and Crosby & U.S.A. in raised letters.
- Working Load Limit for Wire Rope forged on raised lettering pad to allow user to grind off quickly and easily without affecting hook.
- Crosby recommends grinding the Working Load Limit (which is for a 5 to 1 Design Factor) off the hook when using with Grade 80 chain.
- Hoist hooks incorporate two types of strategically placed markings forged into the product which address two (2) QUIC-CHECK® features: Deformation Indicators and Angle Indicators.
- Low profile hook tip.
- New integrated latch (S-4320) meets the World class standard for lifting.
- Heavy-duty stamped latch interlocks with the hook tip.
- High cycle, long life spring.
- When secured with a proper cotter pin through the hole in the tip of hook, meets the intent of OSHA Rule 1926.550 (g) for personnel lifting.
- Meets ASTM A-952-96 and proposed Euronorm standards for Grade 80 chain fittings.
- Suitable for use with Grade 80 chain in overhead lifting applications as long as the hook is Proof Tested as part of the chain sling assembly or as an individual component. Per ANSI B30.9-1.
- Fatigue rated at 1-1/2 times the Working Load Limit at 20,000 cycles.
- “Look for the color Gold – Crosby Alloy Products.”
Download this PDF