Ocean Cushion™ Foam-Filled Fender
Marine Fenders International (MFI) engineers a wide range of Fender Systems to protect Naval Vessels and Submarines, Commercial Tankers, Cruise Ships, Docks, and Harbors. These foam-filled fenders are built to the United States Navy and Coast Guard’s stringent specifications.
- High Energy Absorption – Up to 40% better than comparably sized pneumatic fenders.
- Low Reaction Force – Slow gradual reaction force compared to hard rubber type fenders.
- Easy Installation – Can be installed fixed or floating.
- Hull Conforming – Protrusions from the ship hull will not damage or harm the fender.
- Low Maintenance – No pressure relief of inflation valves to maintain.
- Unsinkable – Even when punctured (unlike pneumatic fenders).
Click the ‘pop-out’ box below for additional PDF options.