Alloy Master Links
DCL Features Crosby Master Links. Crosby Master Links are Forged in the U.S.A. in sizes up to 2”. Ratings below are for use with chain slings fabricated in accordance with ASME B30.9.
Contact DCL if Larger Sizes are Required
- Alloy Steel – Quenched and Tempered
- Individually Proof-Tested with Certifications
- Proof Tested with fixture sized to prevent localized point loading per ASTM A952. Consul Crosby for appropriate fixture size.
- Crosby A-342 products meteor exceed all requirements of ASM B30.26 including identification, ductility, design factor, proof load, and temperature requirements. Importantly, Crosby products meet other critical performance requirements including fatigue life, impact properties, and material traceability, not addressed by ASME B30.26
- Sizes from ½” to 2” are drop forged and have a Product Identification Code (PIC) for material traceability, along with the size, the name “Crosby” and “USA” in raised lettering.
- Selected sizes designated with a “w” in the size column have enlarged inside dimensions to allow additional room for sling hardware and crane hook.
- Incorporates patented QUIC-CHECK® deformation indicators.