Ocean Guard™ Floating Monopile Donut Fender
Marine Fenders International (MFI) engineers a wide range of Fender Systems to protect Naval Vessels & Submarines, Commercial Tankers, Cruise Ships, Docks, and Harbors. These foam-filled fenders are built to the United States Navy and Coast Guard’s stringent specifications.
MFI’s Ocean Guard™ Monopile Donut Fender is designed to protect ships by freely traveling up and down a stationary steel monopile while providing an energy-absorbing fender system. It is ideal for areas of high tidal swings.
- High Energy Absorption – 100% Closed-Cell Foam constructed to absorb high-impact forces
- Low Reaction Force – Slow gradual reaction force compared to hard rubber type fenders.
- Easy Installation – Install by lowering the fender onto a pre-driven steel monopile using lifting eyes on the fender.
- Hull Conforming – Protrusions from the ship hull will not damage or harm the fender.
- Low Maintenance – No pressure relief of inflation valves to maintain.
- Unsinkable – Even when punctured (unlike pneumatic fenders).