MFI Ocean Guard™ Mooring Buoys
MFI Mooring Buoys feature an impact-absorbing, low-maintenance design that is rapidly replacing traditional steel mooring buoys for large ships. Contact DCL for sales & leasing information on new and used mooring buoys.
MFI Mooring Buoy Performance Features:
- Wear and abrasion resistant to outer-skin
- Impact-absorbing technology prevents damage to the buoy or vessels
- Closed-cell foam core fill prevents the loss of buoyancy if punctured
- Corrosion-resistant construction
- Easy to handle
- Lighter than conventional steel buoys
- Tough, thick heavy-duty filament nylon reinforced urethane skin.
- Impact-absorbing closed-cell outer foam core
- U.S. Coast Guard-approved inner rigid closed-cell urethane foam core
- Steel core central strength member with load distribution structure.
- Non-skid deck surface
Click the ‘pop-out’ box below for additional product information.