A Made-in-the-USA Original.
The LBNO “PEE WEE®” Anchor Pendant Sockets are an original design by DCL patented in 1987 that many others have attempted to replicate. The “PEE WEE®” Socket’s superiority is derived from its design, metallurgy, weight, casting and heat treatment processes, quality controls, and an array of testing procedures. Over thirty years of outstanding on-the-job performance by exploration companies, drilling contractors, and anchor handling crews has earned the “PEE WEE®” socket worldwide recognition as the classic “Mooring Socket.”
- Alloy Steel
- Individual heat treatment serialization (Traceable)
- Test bar analysis (Traceable)
- 100% visual inspection (Traceable)
- MPI test (Traceable)
- Pullied two times SWL of highest grade wire (Traceable_
- Fitted for “RFID” chips as required
- Spelter socket terminations have an efficiency rating of 100%, based on the catalog strength of wire rope. Ratings are based on use with 6×7, 6x19x or 6×37, IPS or XIP (EIP), XXIP (EEIP), RRL, FC, or IWRC wire rope.