Crosby® Screw Pin Shackles
- Capacities 1/3 thru 55 metric tons.
- Forged – Quenched and Tempered, with alloy pins.
- Working Load Limit permanently shown on every shackle.
- Hot Dip galvanized or Self Colored.
- Fatigue rated.
- Shackles 25t and larger are RFID EQUIPPED.
- Shackles can be furnished proof tested with certificates to designated standards, such as ABS, DNV, Lloyds, or other certification. Charges for proof testing and certification available when requested at the time of order.
- Shackles are Quenched and Tempered and can meet DNV impact requirements of 42 joules at -20 C.
- Crosby products meet or exceed all requirements of ASME B30.26 including identification, ductility, design factor, proof load, and temperature requirements. Importantly, Crosby products meet other critical performance requirements including fatigue life, impact properties, and material traceability, not addressed by ASME B30.26.
- Look for the Red Pin® . . . the mark of genuine Crosby quality.
- Type Approval and certification in accordance with ABS 2006 Steel Vessel Rules 1-1-17.7, and ABS Guide for Certification of Cranes.
Crosby® Screw Pin Anchor Shackles (G-209 & S-209)
Screw pin anchor shackles meet the performance requirements of Federal Specification RR-C-271D Type IVA, Grade A, Class 2, except for those provisions required of the contractor.
Crosby® Screw Pin Chain Shackles (G-210 & S-210)
Screw pin chain shackles meet the performance requirements of Federal Specification RR-C-271D, Type IVB, Grade A, Class 2, except for those provisions required of the contractor.