Skip to content
All SHUR-LOC® hooks have the following features:
- Forged Alloy Steel – Quenched and Tempered.
- Recessed trigger design is flush with the hook body, protecting the trigger from potential damage.
- Easy to operate with enlarged thumb access.
- Positive Lock Latch is Self-Locking when the hook is loaded.
- The SHUR-LOC® hook, if properly installed and locked, can be used for personnel lifting applications and meets the intent of OSHA Rule 1926.550 (g) (4) (iv) (B).
Eye Style incorporates these added features:
- Individually Proof Tested to 2-1/2 times the Working Load Limit with certification.
- Fatigue rated at 1-1/2 times the Working Load Limit at 20,000 cycles.
- 25% stronger than Grade 80.
- Suitable for use with Grade 100 and Grade 80 chain.
- Designed with “Engineered Flat” to connect to S-1325 chain coupler.
Available Crosby® SHUR-LOC® Hooks
- SHUR-LOC® Hook Series with Positive Locking Latch S-1316 Eye Hook
- S-318A SHUR-LOC® Shank Hooks
Download this PDF