Turnbuckles are not intended for lifting as they are designed to take up slack and apply tension for support or suspension, or to adjust the length of rope, cable, or tie rods. Intended for in-line tension only – DO NOT USE for off-axis loads.
- Caution: Never exceed the working load limit
- Each stub end turnbuckle and body come in self-colored finished
- Some bodies are available in hot galvanized steel, depending on needs
- Each turnbuckle and body is drop forged for maximum strength and durability
- Reference American Welding Society Specifications for proper welding procedures.
- See full specifications below